Bokamoso Stars Academy is an independent primary school that has been established and enrolling its first learners in 2020, on the backbone of Bokamoso Day Care that has been providing affordable pre-primary services for the past 10 years. It is located in Killarney one of the Northern suburbs of Johannesburg. The school site provides a tranquil learning environment for children.
Bokamoso Stars Academy strives to unlock diverse potential in every child and be pioneers in grooming tomorrow’s leaders, by making a difference in the lives of as many children as possible. Providing quality education and impactful teaching will ensure that each child is given sufficient skills and opportunity to work towards creating a successful future.
- Mission Statement
The purpose of the school is to provide an enjoyable and successful high standard of education while also developing individuals to be self – reliant, self-disciplined, confident and creative.
- School Objectives
At Bokamoso Stars Academy, we believe it’s important not only to teach the children virtues such as honesty, humility, self-discipline, concern for others and good manners, but also to encourage each individual to discover and develop their unique qualities and talents. The teachers are therefore not only concerned with the academic progress of learners but also with their general welfare, happiness, spiritual, social and physical growth.
- Self disciple – we take teaching and learning very seriously in order to maintain a good foundation and we foster that same serious and self control in the classroom.
- Respect – we respect everyone, young and old in order to uphold diversity and integrity.
- Honesty and integrity – we pride ourselves in good work ethic, accountability and transparency.
- Caring – we believe in all we do fostering care to each other will make the road easier.
- Self-reliance – We take teaching and learning very seriously in order to maintain a good foundation and we foster that same seriousness and self-control in the classroom.